Due to COVID restrictions, Estimated delivery ranges between and .
Located between the cities of Barranquilla and Cartagena is Chorrera: a small rural town projected as the artisan and commercial showcase of the northern Atlantic region in Colombia. On the year 2002, a group of women came together and founded the Artisan Association of Chorrera and in 2011 the brand Arte & Tejido was born. They have dedicated themselves to the development of knitted products made with a crochet technique. They use both natural and artificial fibers, including leather to develop the well-known Colombian “mochilas”.
Arte & Tejido Hand Made Mochila Bag Weaved in Crochet Technique Using Cotton Fibers with Colorful Designs
- Woven Cotton Fiber
- Comes with dust bag
- Made in Colombia
- Dimensions: 7.9in x 8.3in / 20 x 21cm
- Strap: 110cm / 43in
- This item is returnable for a full refund within 28 days from the date that the order was delivered to you
- Shipping may take up to 25 days due to COVID restrictions
- Please avoid carrying heavy or sharp objects within the bag as this may alter its form.
- In case of stains or spills, avoid the use of bleach or any cleansing material that may discolor the natural fibers. We recommend a cloth with warm water.