Due to COVID restrictions, Estimated delivery ranges between and .
24 Karat gold bracelet made by jewelers in Bogota and woven with natural fibers from Werregue Palm Tree by the Wounaan community, originally from the Colombian Pacific coast. Everything is made with ancestral techniques of weaving and gold smithing in a sustainable way to achieve durable pieces. Manufactured using ancestral techniques of embroidery. Every single accessory is created in a traditional way, paying close attention to detail and quality.
Bamboleira Gold Plated and Woven Bracelet
- Gold-plated bronze (nickel free) and Werregue Palm fabrics (Natural Fiber)
- Length: 2.3 inches, Width: 2.6 inches
- Handmade in Colombia
- This item is returnable for a full refund within 28 days from the date that the order was delivered to you
- Shipping may take up to 25 days due to COVID restrictions
- Avoid contact with corrosive products that may alter its original color
- Avoid submerging the pieces in water, so that the gold bath and the fiber tones remain in perfect condition
- Shine the bronze part with a soft-bristle toothbrush, warm water, and pH-neutral soap. Dry it with a clean cloth
- Do not expose the accessory to sudden changes in temperature
- Store your jewelry individually for better conservation, and in places already designated for its protection